Journal Articles (peer-reviewed)
- Huntington, H.P., Olsen, J., Zdor, E., Zagorskiy, A., Shin, H.C., Romanenko, O., Kaltenborn, B., Dawson, J., Davies, J., Abou-Abbsi, E. (2023). Effects of Arctic Commercial Shipping on Environments and Communities: Context, Governance, Priorities (submitted). Transportation Research (part D)
- Martin, M.M., Halliday, W. D., Citta, J.J., Quakenbush, L., Harwood, L., Lea, E., Juanes, F., Dawson, J, Nicoll, A., and Insley, S.J. (2023). Exposure and behavioral responses of tagged bowhead whales (Balaena mysticetus) to vessels in the Pacific Arctic.
- Van Luijik, N., Carter, N., Dawson, J., Parker, C., Grey, K., Provencher, J., and Cook, A. (2022). Community-Identified risks to hunting, fishing, and gathering (harvesting) activities from increased shipping activity in Inuit Nunangat, Canada. Regional Environmental Change. 22 (1), 1-15
- Dawson, J., Cook, A., Holloway, J.E., Copland, L. (2022). Analysis of changing levels of ice strengthening (ice class) among vessels operating in the Canadian Arctic over the past 30 years. Arctic. 75(4)
- Halliday, W.D., Le Baron, N., Citta, J.J., Dawson, J., Doniol-Valcroze, T., Ferguson, M., Ferguson, S.H., Fortune, S., Harwood, L.A., Peter Heide-Jørgensen, M., Lea, E.V., Quakenbush, L., Young, B.G., Yurkowski, D., and Insley, S.J., (2022). Overlap between bowhead whales (Balaena mysticetus) and vessel traffic in the North American Arctic and implications for conservation and management. Biological Conservation, 276, 109820